December 15, 2010

Unattached

Unattached
By Eirol Enelej
(Dec 14, 2010)


I’ve realized that it was chance,
A chance of meeting somebody and a choice
A choice of making him a big part of your life.

I’ve realize that a long time ago
Yet why is it that a lot of others stay single

I close my eyes and I saw myself 9 years ago
“His nose is pointed, his eyelashes are long,
His eyes are soulful, he's not so tall,
And he has his own brand of bone melting smile.”

Everytime I look at him in the most discreet way
my heart beat so fast. I don’t even have any idea how it happened
but I just woke up one day
 and realized that I can’t live a day without even having
a mere glance on him.

I bought a pair of ring,
I don’t know why and I don’t even bother to ask myself.
The first time I saw that ring a crazy idea just pop up in my mind.
I must have that ring. I want to give that ring to the man who will have my heart.

I don’t know if I am just being impulsive or what….
But during those times I am very much sure that it is him,
The one I wanted to give the ring

It was February, a prom night I’ll never forget.
I got one of my teen fantasy came true.
The touch, the dance and the music
It was magic. All I wanted was to freeze time.
Look in his eyes, stay by his side… FOREVER
That was the first chance to give him the ring yet
I forgot everything for that magical moment.

It was now April, last month of being a high school student
And probably my last chance to make him aware of my “feelings” for him.

Graduation day, I’m on the stage, he’s there right infront of me.
During the whole program, my eyes never left him
cause maybe it’ll be the last time I’ll ever see him… for the meantime
my last chance to give him the ring.

Present day, and I’m looking at him. It seems like he doesn’t change a bit.
He’s smiling, he seems really happy. While looking at him
a question pop-up on my mind.
“What if I had given it to him? Would he still be the same us now? Happy… contented.
Or maybe…. A lot of maybe, could have been……..”

Looking at him now, looking at me now I ask myself
 if it is just “CHANCE AND CHOICE”. Maybe it is something more…
something more like RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PLACE and maybe…
just maybe RIGHT MAN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment on my post ...
Thank you ~_~